We do not use any personal information provided by the user only for the particular purpose of providing the data. We do not work as a data agent and therefore use of information provided is strictly for the purpose for which the person has submitted it.
Indiagramnews collects information from the users in a number of ways, for example when the user:
- Becomes a subscriber
- Applies as a writer/author
- Submits association request on website or social media
While Submitting any of such information, user provides
- Email Id
- Phone Number (optional)
- City of Location (Optional)
IndiaGramNews does not collect or record the user’s personal information unless he/she chooses to provide it.
Use of Personal Information
- General browsing of IndiaGramNews websites are anonymous and registration is not required for surfing the website.
- By signing up for various Subscriptions/services offered by IndiaGramNews, the user explicitly authorizes us to collect information based on the user’s usage. The information is used to help provide a better experience to the user and is used as per the user’s specified instructions.
- IndiaGramNews keeps the user information strictly confidential and this information is secured safely. All relevant information collected through IndiaGramNews website is handled and used by internal and authorized officials only. It is never shared with any external agencies or third-party individuals.
- IndiaGramNews uses the information given to it in the following ways:
To send notifications about posts related to point of interest of the subscriber.
To make sure user is recieving the most appropriate and relevant information.
Usually, IndiaGramNews does not store user data. In case of specific sign-ups, the data is stored as per user request. The user can opt to delete all the information he/she has provided by simply requesting such by mail.
Privacy of e-mail lists
Individuals who join IndiaGramNews’s mailing lists via its website or through its campaigning engagements are added to its email database. IndiaGramNews does not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our lists to anyone.
- Cookies are pieces of electronic information which will be sent by IndiaGramNews when a user visits the website. These will be placed in the hard disk of the user’s computer and enable IndiaGramNews to recognize the user when he/she visits the website again.
- The user can configure his/her browser so that it responds to cookies the way he/she deems fit.
External Web Services
- IndiaGramNews uses a number of external web services on its site to display content within its web pages. For example, to display video it uses YouTube. As with the social media buttons, IndiaGramNews cannot prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information on the user’s consumption of the content embedded on its site.
- IndiaGramNews is not expressly or impliedly responsible for, or liable to any loss or damage caused to a user by the collection, use and retention of Personal Information by such website in any manner whatsoever. It is important that the users review the privacy policies of all websites they visit before disclosing any information to such websites.